Sam Star Cabin
1 Bedroom • 2 Bath • 2 Person Max Occupancy
Sam Star is our romantic, secluded getaway located in prestigious Southern Hills area with paved roads. Due to many requests, we have built a spacious 1200 sq. ft., 1 bedroom cabin w/ a sports bar which has a professional pool table. (No you don’t put quarters in it.) Named after the husband of Belle Star, the “notorious Oklahoma lady outlaw” (which is our 3 story, 3 bdrm., 3 bath) & we didn’t want to leave him out, so this is our tribute to him. Sam Star is only minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park & Mountain Fork River (2 mi.) & Broken Bow Lake Dam (3 mi.).
Sam Star boasts of stairs leading up to the main entrance then to the front & side covered decks, totaling 714 sq. ft of stairs & decks. On the back side deck relax in the private 5-6 person hot tub or sit beside the hot tub which has patio furniture & ceiling fan. There are steps leading down to the charcoal grill & another patio table & chairs. On the front covered deck are deck rockers to kick back in & watch the deer coming through.
Downstairs includes the living room w/ sofa & love seat, an electric simulated flame wood insert in the custom built fireplace, a 32″ cable HD TV/DVD between living room & pool area, & WIFI internet. A landline telephone is provided for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & sent in an email before arrival.
Down stairs also includes a full bath, a dining area with an island w/ 2 bar chairs, & a full kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, electric range/oven & frig. The kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, dishes & flatware. There is a utility room to side of kitchen that includes a washer & dryer.
Walk upstairs from the living room & there is a sitting area w/ an oversize chair & ottoman & gaze out the window or relax & read. From there, go into the master bedroom w/ a king size bed, another electric simulated flame wood insert in a custom built fireplace, a 32″ HD cable TV/DVD & coffee bar plus a full size bathroom. Then walk out the French doors opening onto the 80 sq ft balcony (w/ patio furniture) looking out at the National Forest, only 10 feet from cabin.
From the side deck walk down the stairs that lead to the outdoor campfire area & horseshoe pit. Sit back, watch the fire & enjoy nature or a game of horseshoes.
Sam Star is set back from the road leading down a hill with a winding driveway w/ flat level parking for boat & ATV trailers which is an added convenience. If pulling a trailer, you may want to come in a 4 wheel drive.
Sam Star is totally secluded & no other cabins can be seen from it. This is a great romantic get away!
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TRESS OR SAPLINGS. This is destruction to privately owned property. $100 charge for any tree or sapling cut down. We love our trees!
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 2 persons only (no exceptions)
Bedrooms: 1 upstairs master bedroom
Beds: 1 king bed upstairs
Bathrooms: 2, one upstairs & one downstairs
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $229 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks, Festivals
Fall & Spring Break $229 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets-$25 per night.
No one night rentals!
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
- Professional pool table in Sports Bar
- 2 36" HD digital TV/DVDs w/ Directv satellite, 1 TV between living area & sports bar, 1 TV in bedroom
- Wrap around covered decks on 2 sides w/ hot tub, patio furniture, deck rockers & charcoal grill
- Ceiling fans indoors & outdoors on covered deck
- Covered 8x10 upstairs balcony from bedroom w/ outdoor furniture
- Upstairs master bedroom w/ French doors leading out to balcony plus a coffee bar
- Full size kitchen w/ electric range/oven, frig w/ ice maker, vent a hood microwave, dishwasher & open pantry
- Central heat/air, electric simulated flame fireplace heaters upstairs & downstairs
- Laundry room w/ washer/dryer, iron & ironing board
- 2 full size baths, 1 downstairs & 1 upstairs w/ hair dryer
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
- dishes, pots & pans
- coffee maker
- alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- playing cards/dominoes
- iron & ironing board
- deck rockers
- patio chairs at campfire area
*Provided for your stay—coffee, creamer, sugar,, salt/pepper, paper towels, napkins, toilet tissue, bath soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, garbage bags.
All I can say is perfect!! It met all of our expectations & more. We will definitely be back. I definitely could not be happier with this as our choice for our first getaway together as a couple. Thank you so much. We don’t want to leave.
Jamie & Jimmy Seminole, OK
More than exceeded our expectations. Wonderful weekend getaway & perfect for a birthday celebration. Thank you for such a memorable experience. P.S. The birthday cake was a wonderful surprise. Thank you soooooo much!!
Steven & Tammy Wylie, TX
The cabin was gorgeous! Love the seclusion! Felt like we were in the middle of the woods. Perfect romantic getaway! The thunderstorm was an ideal ending to a utopian weekend!
Christi & Steve Texarkana, TX