Lucky Star Cabin
Lucky Star is a 1 1/2 story cabin on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam, in a sought after location. There is flat level parking in front of the cabin with a half circle drive to pull boat & ATV trailers through.
This cabin features an indoor rec room with a professional Valley pool table (no need to put quarters in), an enclosed outdoor hot tub & wireless internet. The network & password are Airbnb messaged before arrival & are also in the cabin information book on the coffee table in the living room.
The private master bedroom includes a king bed & flat screen cable Smart TV/DVD with an adjoining full bath that includes double sinks & a tub/shower combination.
Upstairs is an open loft bedroom with a king bed plus a separate corner nook to walk into having a full bed over looking the living area.. Upstairs also includes a full bath.
The downstairs rec room provides a sofa that makes out into a 3/4 bed.
Living area includes a gas burning stone fireplace (turned on around Oct. 15 to March 15 which varies according to how warm it is), & a flat screen 32″ cable Smart TV, DVD.
The SMALL full kitchen includes a full size frig w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, crock pot & blender plus cookware, dishes, cooking utensils & silverware. The dining area has a dining table that includes 4 chairs plus a small bar eating area with 2 bar chairs. There is also a utility room with washer & dryer for added convenience.
A landline telephone is included for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & sent in an email before arrival.
Additional extras include horseshoe pits, volleyball & net, basketball ball & goal, tether ball, old fashioned swings & a concrete 4 square court for the kiddos. The balls for the games are inside a bottom cabinet by the dining room table.
Outdoors has a covered porch w/ patio furniture, a charcoal grill & campfire area w/ patio chairs to sit around the fire to stargaze & relax.
“Be sure & look for BigFoot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Accommodates 7 persons comfortably
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES OR SAPLINGS! This is destruction to privately owned property. $100 charge for each tree or sapling cut down. We love our trees!
PET FRIENDLY- no pet fee for up to 2 pets. Do not bring over 3 pets!
Bathrooms: 2, full bath downstairs, full bath upstairs with shower stall
Beds: Two King beds, small sofa in the pool room that makes out into a 3/4 bed & one full bed upstairs in a separate corner nook.
Floors: 2 floors 1200 sq. ft. Covered front porch & deck area: 390 sq. ft.
No pet fee. Three pets maximum!
Check rates reserving with Airbnb. Airbnb shows total cost BEFORE clicking the red reserve button
Three nights minimum to reserve all year except January & February.
Two night minimum to reserve in January & February
All rates based on 4 persons, additional persons $12 each per night.
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
Absolutely loved it! This place was an answer to prayer- my senior’s last spring break before he leaves to be a U.S. Marine, so we wanted something really nice & this was so much more than we expected! We visited the trail rides & Ambush canoes too while we were here & had a blast. But we love this cabin so much we don’t want to leave. OK, we’re leaving, but hopefully we’ll be back!
The Ambers Grand Prairie, TX
First time for us to have friends join us & we really had a great relaxing time. We love it here so much. Thank you for having this place & opening it up, so people like us can build memories.
David & Rhonda Greenville, TX
Our first visit to Broken Bow & must say words cannot express what a beautiful place this is. Great place to be with great friends.
James & Tina Emory, TX
Featured Amenities: Fire Pit, Pool Table, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WIFI, Horseshoes, Tetherball, Volleyball, Basketball, 4 Square Court, Outdoor Swing, Bigfoot
- Rec room with a professional Valley pool table.
- 4 Square Court on 10’x10′ concrete slab (ball inside cabin)
- Outdoor Volley Ball Net (ball in utility room)
- Hot tub located in private covered deck area
- Full kitchen completely equipped (dishes, pans,etc.) with dishwasher
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Gas log fireplace ( from Oct. 15 to March 15)
- Smart flat screen 36″ TV in living area w/ cable networks
- Smart flat screen 30″ TV w/ cable networks & DVD in downstairs master bedroom
- Outdoor fire pit w/ seating
- Half circle drive to accommodate vehicles with boat/ATV trailers.
- Deck areas include patio furniture & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Horse shoe pits for outdoor fun.
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
- 2 Coffee filter packets, for 8-10 cups each
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dish washing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- 4 bath towels, 2 wash cloths in each bathroom
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (1 roll)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (2 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
If you think you will need more than furnished above, the please bring additional.
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- Hotel size shampoo & conditioner