Evening Star Cabin
Evening Star Cabin is all of the second floor at Five Star Mountain Lodge with outside stairs leading up to it.. This mountainous suite is completely private with an astounding 50 mile view which borders the National Forest in the Kiamichi Mountains. Located in prestigious Southern Hills, it is only minutes from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, and Mountain Fork River. The lodge is on 7 1/3 acres with a 1/4 mile winding drive from the road.
This 872 square foot suite is ideal for one or two adults. Evening Star includes a full-size kitchen, a flat screen 42″ cable TV/DVD, WIFI, an electric log fireplace, and rustic decor. The kitchen has all the amenities with a refrigerator w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There are also a Mr. Coffee coffee maker, toaster, blender & crockpot. It also includes a bistro table for two with a breath taking view.
The bedroom area has a king-size bed on a log pedestal, along with a window seat in which to relax and read. A full-size bathroom is included with a four-foot shower. The vanity area, outside the bathroom, can double as a vanity or desktop area in which to use the complimentary WIFI internet. The network & password is emailed before arrival. This suite is complete with double-rod and built-in shelves in the walk-in closet.
A landline telephone is included for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & sent in an email before arrival. The landline is shared with Morning Star.
Outdoors includes more than 200 square feet of upstairs covered deck, with a panaromic 50 mile view from the hot tub & patio table & chairs. There is a close outdoor kitchen across the drive that doubles as a fish cleaning station which also includes a gas grill, charcoal grill & smoker. smoker. sink, table & 2 chairs. Next to the outdoor kitchen is campfire pit & patio chairs.
Also here at the Five Star Mountain Lodge (which includes Evening Star), there is an outdoor 16’x32′ salt water swimming pool (seasonal only) for guests only at the Lodge. The pool includes an outdoor bar area, deck longer chairs & patio furniture.
The breezeway downstairs includes a pool table & cable TV for guests.
Washer/dryer accommodations are also furnished, located through door to right of pool table in breezeway.
A luxurious couples retreat!!! Great for fishermen too!
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES OR SAPLINGS! This is destruction to privately owned property. $100 charge for each tree or sapling cut down. We love our trees!
NO PETS PLEASE!
Adults Only, No Children Allowed
Occupancy: 2 Adults Only, No Children Allowed (no exceptions)
Bedrooms: 1 upstairs master bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 full bath
Beds: 1 king bed upstairs
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
Rates: $179-$189 per night • June, July, August $199 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks,Festivals, Fall & Spring Break $199 per night
No one night rentals!
All rates based on 2 adults only. “no pets please”.
Evening Star is exactly what we needed & better than we expected. Loved the open floor plan. Loved the hot tub. Loved the bed. The view is just awesome. This is the perfect place for a little rest & relaxation! Don’t’ want to leave. Can’t wait to come back. See you’ll soon!
Gary & Debbie Cedar Hill, TX
We had a great time here at Evening Star @ Cabins! Very comfortable & relaxing stay! Would definitely come again & recommend to friends! Thanks again for a 5 Star stay!
Lori & Brandon Dallas, TX
We really enjoyed our 2 day relaxing getaway. It felt really good to just do nothing but relax. Thank you for the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in, and also for the wonderful hot tub. It was really nice sitting in the hot tub with our pretty tree top view!
Charles & Angela Marshall, TX
Featured Amenities: Hot Tub, Pool Table, Firepit, WIFI, Swimming Pool
- Hot Tubs- each cabin has own private hot tub.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool 16'x32' (in season only). Surrounding pool deck- 800 sq ft including outdoor shower, patio furniture & deck loungers.
- For guests ONLY at Lodge.
- Game Room- for guests in breezeway w/ pool table, flat screen TV, wood antique cook stove, frig, patio table/chairs
- Washer & Dryer Facilities for guests to use.
- Outdoor Campfire Pit-to sit around, relax & star gaze.
- WiFi Internet- no charge
- 42" HD digital TV/DVD w/ Direct TV satellite
- Covered deck overlooking the National Forest
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom
- Upstairs master bedroom on log pedestal with a window seat
- Full size kitchen w/ electric range/oven, frig w/ ice maker, vent a hood microwave, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Central heat/air, electric log fireplace
- Laundry room w/ washer/dryer available, iron & ironing board
- Full bath w/ hair dryer
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
- dishes, pots & pans
- coffee maker
- alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- playing cards/dominoes
- iron & ironing board
- deck rockers
- patio chairs at campfire area
- Outdoor pool table & TV in covered solarium breezeway (enclosed in winter with propane heater & wood stove)
- Outdoor 16'x32' salt water swimming pool (warm weather only) (Includes outdoor shower, bar table/chairs, patio furniture & deck chairs)
- Outdoor kitchen with charcoal grill, gas grill, smoker, kitchen sink & table/chairs) (Great fish cleaning station, just pull boat up beside kitchen)
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
If you think you will need more than furnished above, the please bring additional.