Country Star Cabin
Country Star is a 1200 sq ft, 1 1/2 story, 3 bedroom cabin with 580 sq ft of front & back covered patio decks on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam.
The front of Country Star has a 200 sq ft concrete covered porch & a circular flat driveway to conveniently pull boat/ATV trailers through.
Downstairs is the living area with a 38″ flat screen HD cable Smart TV/DVD & electric fireplace. To the right is a full size bath with a large shower. There is a dining area with two tables that seats 6 persons & French doors that lead out to the back covered patio. In front of the dining area is a large kitchen with a long bar that seats an additional 4 persons. The good size full kitchen includes a full size frig w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, Mr. Coffee- coffee maker, Keurig coffee maker. crock pot, toaster & blender plus cookware, dishes, cooking utensils & silverware. To the side of the kitchen is a utility room with washer/dryer & pantry.
Downstairs also includes the master bedroom with king bed & a small flat screen cable TV & a master bathroom with a large shower. In the master bedroom there are French doors leading out onto the back covered patio.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with a cat walk between them looking down to the kitchen/dining & living area. One upstairs bedroom has a king bed, 32″ flat screen cable Smart TV/DVD & a small covered balcony. The other upstairs bedroom has 2 twin beds & 1 full bed with a small flat screen cable TV/DVD.
Country Star includes WIFI internet. The network & password are Airbnb messaged before arrival. Also included is a landline telephone for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & emailed before arrival.
Additional extras include- the 380 sq ft back covered patio deck with an outdoor wood burning fireplace, 5-6 person hot tub, pool table & patio furniture. The cover to the pool table serves also as a ping pong table.To the side of the cabin there is a camp fire pit with patio chairs to sit around & star gaze. Additionally outside is a horseshoe pit with 4 horseshoes, volleyball net, basketball goal, wooden swings, tether ball & swing set with a slide. The ping pong set, volleyball & basketball are inside in the utility room.
Accommodates 8 persons comfortably.
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES OR SAPLINGS! Destruction to privately owned property. $100 charge for EACH tree or sapling cut down. We love our trees!
PET FRIENDLY – no pet fee up to 3 pets. Do NOT bring over 3 pets!
“Be sure & look for BigFoot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Occupancy: Accommodates 8 persons comfortably.
Bathrooms: 2 full baths on first floor with large 4 ft. shower stalls
Beds: Two Kings, two twins, one full Floors/Size: 2 floors 1220 sq. ft. Covered “farmer’s” porch across all of front—288 sq. ft. Covered deck across all of back with additional area for hot tub—370 sq. ft. Upstairs outside the covered balcony—30 sq. ft. with outside stairs
Cabin Rates – According to Season & Availability.
Check rates reserving with Airbnb. Airbnb shows total cost BEFORE clicking the red reserve button.
Pet fee- no charge up to 3 pets. Do NOT bring over 3 pets!
3 nights minimum reservation all year except January & February.
2 nights minimum in January & February.
No one night rentals!
All rates based on 4 persons, additional persons $12 each per night
My family reunions at Beavers Bend in June of every year for the last 35 years…so I’ve stayed all over the park over the years! This was the first stay at Five Star Cabins. I was super pleased & loved being so close to the park. Looking forward to staying in all the 5’s.
Dora Mena, AK
Loved it! Very clean & well equipped. We made use of the pool table & hot tub every night. You guys are awesome & very attentive. Will highly recommend Five Star ‘Country Star’ to family & friends. Beavers Bend White Water is another highly recommended place from us. They were there to pick us up right as we finished & allowed time for a guide to go down with older kids the next day. Between Country Star & BBWW it was a fabulous vacation!
The Neals & Malones Frisco & Little Elm, TX
Featured Amenities: Hotel size shampoo & conditioner, Fire pit, Pool Table, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WIFI, Bigfoot, Horse Shoes, Volleyball, Tetherball, Basketball & goal, Outdoor Swing
- Full kitchen (includes dishware & cooking ware)
- 4 seating island bar
- 4 seating dining table
- 2 seating table
- electric range/oven
- full size refrigerator
- Mr. Coffee maker
- Keurig coffee maker
- toaster,electric can opener, blender, crock pot, electric mixer
- Laundry room with washer/dryer & pantry
- Living room has 46″ smart TV/DVD w/ cable network w/ console stand having electric fireplace)
- Cable TV in all 3 bedrooms
- Wood burning outdoor fireplace on back covered deck
- Outdoor stairs for upstairs
- Concrete front porch across front of cabin w/ log seating
- Hot tub 5 to 6 person- on back covered deck
- Private fire pit area/ seating area- firewood not provided
- Back covered deck includes hot tub, pool table, outdoor fireplace, patio tables/chairs, & charcoal grill.
- Horseshoe pits & horseshoes
- Volleyball net & ball
- Tether ball
- Basketball goal & ball
- Outdoor table tennis (attaches to cover of pool table)
- cards, games, puzzles & books
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
- 2 packets coffee- each makes 8-10 cups for Mr. Coffee maker
- coffee filters
- 8-10 k-cups for Keurig coffee maker
- Sweetener/Sugar packets/Creamer packets (Enough sugar for coffee only)
- Kitchen dish towels. dish cloths, pot holders. mitten
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dish washing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (1 roll)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (2 rolls in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets ( enough for stay)
- bed linens (beds made & ready for arrival)
- extra blankets
- 4 bath towels, 2 washcloths, 1 hand towel- each bathroom ( if running out, please use washer/dryer)
- Hotel size shampoo & conditioner