Country Star Cabin
Country Star is a 1200 sq ft, 1 1/2 story, 3 bedroom cabin with 580 sq ft of front & back covered patio decks on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam.
The front of Country Star has a 200 sq ft concrete covered porch & a circular flat driveway to conveniently pull boat/ATV trailers through.
Downstairs is the living area with a 38″ flat screen HD cable TV/DVD & electric fireplace. To the right is a full size bath with large shower. There is a dining area with two tables that seats 6 persons & French doors that lead out to the back covered patio. In front of the dining area is a large kitchen with a long bar that seats an additional 4 persons. The good size full kitchen includes a full size frig w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, Mr. Coffee- coffee maker, toaster & blender plus cookware, dishes, cooking utensils & silverware. To the side of kitchen is a utility room with washer/dryer & pantry.
Downstairs also includes the master bedroom with king bed & a small flat screen cable TV & a master bathroom with a large shower. In the master bedroom there are French doors leading out onto the back covered patio.
Upstairs are two bedrooms with a cat walk between them looking down to the kitchen/dining & living area. One upstairs bedroom has a king bed, 32″ flat screen cable TV/DVD & a small covered balcony. The other upstairs bedroom has 2 twin beds & 1 full bed with a small flat screen cable TV/DVD.
Country Star includes WIFI internet. The network & password is emailed before arrival. Also included is a landline telephone for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & emailed before arrival.
Additional extras include- the 380 sq ft back covered patio deck with an outdoor wood burning fireplace, 5-6 person hot tub, pool table & patio furniture. The cover to the pool table serves also as a ping pong table.To the side of the cabin there is a camp fire pit with patio chairs to sit around & star gaze. Additionally outside is a horse shoe pit, volleyball net, basketball goal, wooden swings, a tire swing & tether ball. The ping pong set, volley ball & basket ball are inside in the utility room.
Accommodates 8 persons comfortably.
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES OR SAPLINGS! Destruction to privately owned property. $100 charge for EACH tree or sapling cut down. We love our trees!
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Occupancy: Accommodates 8 persons comfortably.
Bathrooms: 2 full baths on first floor with large 4 ft. shower stalls
Beds: Two Kings, two twins, full size futon
Floors/Size: 2 floors 1220 sq. ft. Covered “farmer’s” porch across all of front—288 sq. ft. Covered deck across all of back with additional area for hot tub—370 sq. ft. Upstairs outside covered balcony—30 sq. ft.
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
Rates: $229-$249 per night • June, July, August $279 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks, Festivals, Fall & Spring Break $279 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets-$25 per night.
No one night rentals!
My family reunions at Beavers Bend in June of every year for the last 35 years…so I’ve stayed all over the park over the years! This was the first stay at Five Star Cabins. I was super pleased & loved being so close to the park. Looking forward to staying in all the 5’s.
Dora Mena, AK
Loved it! Very clean & well equipped. We made use of the pool table & hot tub every night. You guys are awesome & very attentive. Will highly recommend Five Star ‘Country Star’ to family & friends. Beavers Bend White Water is another highly recommended place from us. They were there to pick us up right as we finished & allowed time for a guide to go down with older kids the next day. Between Country Star & BBWW it was a fabulous vacation!
The Neals & Malones Frisco & Little Elm, TX
Featured Amenities: Basketball, Fire pit, Pool Table, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WIFI, Bigfoot, Horse Shoes, Volleyball, Tetherball, Outdoor Swing
- Full kitchen (includes dishes, pans, etc.) island bar, dishwasher.
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Living room has 46" HD digital TV/DVD/satellite
- Directv. All 3 bedrooms also are equipped w/ TVs
- Wood burning outdoor fireplace on back covered deck
- Hot tub on back covered deck
- Private fire ring area/ firewood not provided
- Covered porch & covered deck includes patio furniture & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Horse shoe pits for outdoor fun.
- Outdoor pool table on covered deck w/ outdoor wood burning fireplace &patio furniture
- Outdoor table tennis (attaches to cover of pool table)
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
If you think you will need more than furnished above, the please bring additional.
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders