- Check-in time is anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Once a reservation is made, the reservation can not be changed to a different cabin unless upgrading
- You must be 21 yr. of age to reserve a cabin & also be present on arrival & during the stay with minors. Five Star Cabins is not responsible or liable for minors. Someone will be by to check.
- Due to our high standards of cleanliness, not all units will be ready for check-in promptly at 3:00 p.m. We ask for your patience and suggest that you have alternate plans available between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. in case the cabin is not yet ready.
- A deposit of $50 per night is required at time of reservation. Example—1 night-N/A, 2 nights-$100, 3 nights-$150, 4 nights-$200, etc.
- The final payment (minus the deposit) will be charged to your credit card fourteen (14) days prior to arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable with any cancellations
- A fee of $25.00 per hour will apply for late check-outs. (when available) Late check-outs after 4pm – full rate will apply.
- A 2 night stay on weekends is required.
- A 3 night stay on all major holidays.
- 1 night stays are considered and based on availability. The total cost is due when reservation is made for 1 night stays, plus an additional $20 cleaning fee for 1 night stays only. We do not accept 1 night stays at Belle Star & Crimson Star.
- To secure your cabin reservation a major credit card is required to guarantee your cabin. We accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
Cleaning Requirements on Departure
- Please leave cabin tidy, if not there will be an additional charge for cleaning fee.
- Wash dishes & put up. Extra cleaning charge if dishes are left out & not put up!
- Put one load of towels in washer, turn on. Detergent furnished.
- Pick up litter that has been thrown down outside.
- Put inside garbage in garbage cans outside.
* On day of reserving, a $50 per night deposit is charged to your credit card. (Example- 2 nights, $100, 3 nights $150, etc.).
After reserving, the deposit in nonrefundable.
* One (1) night stays are considered during slow season only. If desiring to stay for 1 night on a Friday or Saturday, the reservation will not be allowed until 2 days before arrival. Please call to make a 1 night reservation as booking online will not allow it.
At time of reservation, one (1) night stays are charged total amount plus a $25 additional charge.
There are NO REFUNDS if cancelling a one (1) night stay.
* Fourteen (14) days before arrival (or Friday before, if fourteen (14) days falls on a Saturday or Sunday), your credit card will be charged the remaining balance (minus the deposit). At the time your credit card is charged the remaining balance, there are NO REFUNDS NOR PARTIAL REFUNDS.
* No cancellations by email or phone message, must speak directly to a live person.
* Weather is not valid for cancellations unless stated by National Weather Service..
It is expressly understood and agreed that the owner of said premises, shall not be liable for any damages or any injury to guest, guest’s guests or his family or to his family’s or guest’s property from whatever cause arising from occupancy of said premises by guest and his family and guests.
It is further understood and agreed that owner shall not be responsible for any personal property left by guest in said premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense.
Linens & bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rate.
We suggest you bring beach towels. Please do not remove towels or linens from the cabins.
A washer, dryer, washer detergent & dryer sheets are furnished at cabins.
Any lost or damaged linens will be charged to your credit card at the rate following-
Bath towel $10
Hand towel $6
Wash cloth $3
King sheet set $80
Queen sheet set $70
Full sheet set $60
Twin sheet set $50
You will be responsible for the cleaning during your stay and for leaving the cabin in good condition at checkout. Please remember that you are staying in a privately owned “cabin”, please treat it as you would want someone to treat your home.
If accommodations are left damaged or unusually messy (such as unwashed dishes or stains on the furniture or carpet), an additional cleaning charge will be added to your credit card after your departure. Items in the cabins found missing or broken will be charged accordingly.
Cutting down trees on privately owned cabin property- $100 for each tree
Breaking hot tub cover- $350 (this is what it costs to replace hot tub cover)
DO NOT SIT ON HOT TUB COVER!
Tear in felt on pool table- $200 (this is what it costs for labor & material)
Do NOT put pet in hot tub! $100 cleaning fee charged to credit card if pet hair found in filtering system of hot tub.
(Due to much additional cleaning to get pet hair out of filter, lines & hot tub.)