Rising Star Cabin
2 Bedroom • 2 Bath • 7 Person Max Occupancy
Rising Star cabin is a 2 1/2 story cabin on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam.
The cabin features wireless internet, a first floor large master bedroom with a king bed, garden tub, sitting area, satellite TV/DVD, walk in closet & private master bath.
The upstairs loft bedroom features a king bed & an additional separate area with a full size futon bed & one single bed, an upstairs outside balcony plus a full bath.
In the living area there is also an a gas burning fireplace (turned on Oct. 1- to March 15), a flat screen 32″ TV w/ satellite TV, DVD & premium channels.
The good size full kitchen includes a full size frig w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster & blender plus cookware, dishes, cooking utensils & silverware.
Outdoors has a covered porch w/ pool table & patio furniture, a charcoal grill & campfire area w/ patio chairs to sit around the fire, stargaze & relax.
Additional extras include an outdoor 4 person hot tub, a side covered deck w/ pool table & patio furniture, a campfire pit area w/ chairs, horse shoe pits, volley ball & net, basketball & goal & tether ball.
Accommodates 7 persons comfortably.
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 7 persons max
Bedrooms: 2, one bedroom downstairs & one loft bedroom upstairs
Bathrooms: 2, one upstairs & one downstair
Beds: One master King downstairs, one King upstairs, one twin & one full size futon upstairs
Floors: 2 floors 1200 sq. ft. Covered front porch & deck area: 780 sq/ ft.
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $249 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks
Fall & Spring Break $249 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets- $25 per night, for first 3 nights. No pet charge after 3 nights.
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
- High Speed DSL WI FI
- 4 Square Court on 10'x10' concrete slab (ball inside cabin)
- Fully equipped kitchen (includes dishes, pans, etc.) with island bar, dishwasher.
- Mud room with washer/dryer, additional utility sink & pantry.
- Gas log fireplace
- 32" TV/satellite/DVD
- Hot tub located in private deck area.
- Deck areas include patio furniture & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Private fire ring area/ firewood not included.
- A 1400 sq ft side covered deck w/ patio furniture.
- Half circle drive to accomodate vehicles with trailers.
- Horse shoe pits for outdoor fun.
- Outdoor pool table on covered deck w/ patio furniture
- Outdoor table tennis (attaches to cover of pool table)
- Outdoor Volley Ball Net (ball in utility room)
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
Firewood is not provided but is offered for sale, $25 delivered, 30 sticks.
Cabin was wonderful. Enjoyed our visit. Was cold on our visit but we managed a fishing outing & several nature walks. Thanks for your hospitality & excellent customer service.
Vicki & Larry Irving, TX
Enjoyed our family wedding here! Your place was so accommodating. Great floor plan. Appreciate your amenities. Love the recliner. Slept until 10:00. Yes, in the chair! Ha!
Marilyn, Linda & Terry DeKalb & New Boston, TX
A wonderful experience. Great accommodations, great view, great service. Thank you so much. Everything is much appreciated.
Oklahoma City, OK