Rising Star Cabin
2 Bedroom • 2 Bath • 7 Person Max Occupancy
Rising Star cabin is a 1 1/2 story cabin on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam. There is also a flat circle drive that is convenient for boat/ATV trailers.
This cabin features a first floor large master bedroom with a king bed, garden tub & double bathroom sinks, sitting area with recliner, cable flat screen TV, DVD, walk in closet & private master bath with large shower.
The upstairs loft bedroom features a king bed & an additional separate area with two single beds, a small upstairs outside balcony plus a full bath.
The living includes a gas burning fireplace (turned on around Oct. 15 to March 15 which varies according to how warm it is), wireless internet, a flat screen 32″ TV w/ cable TV & DVD . There is also a landline telephone for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & sent in an email before arrival.
The good size full kitchen includes a full size frig w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, Mr. Coffee- coffee maker, toaster & blender plus cookware, dishes, cooking utensils & silverware. To the side of kitchen is a utility room with washer/dryer & pantry. The small dining area includes a table w/ 4 chairs & small bar area w/ 2 bar stools.
Outdoors includes 2 covered porches, one small porch w/ outdoor patio table & chairs, the other w/ pool table & patio furniture. Also included is a charcoal grill & campfire area w/ patio chairs to sit around the fire, stargaze & relax.
Additional extras include an outdoor 4 person hot tub 2 steps out of side door.on enclosed covered porch, horse shoe pits, volley ball & net, swings, basketball & goal, tether ball & a concrete 4 square court for the kiddos. All of the balls are indoors in the pantry.
Accommodates 7 persons comfortably.
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 7 persons max
Bedrooms: 2, one bedroom downstairs & one loft bedroom upstairs
Bathrooms: 2, one upstairs & one downstair
Beds: One master King downstairs, one King upstairs, one twin & one full size futon upstairs
Floors: 2 floors 1200 sq. ft. Covered front porch & deck area: 780 sq/ ft.
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $259 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks, Festivals,
Fall & Spring Break $259 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets- $25 per night, for first 3 nights. No pet charge after 3 nights.
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
- High Speed DSL WI FI
- 4 Square Court on 10'x10' concrete slab (ball inside cabin)
- Fully equipped kitchen (includes dishes, pans, etc.) with island bar, dishwasher.
- Mud room with washer/dryer, additional utility sink & pantry.
- Gas log fireplace
- 32" TV/satellite/DVD
- Hot tub located in private deck area.
- Deck areas include patio furniture & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Private fire ring area/ firewood not included.
- A 1400 sq ft side covered deck w/ patio furniture.
- Half circle drive to accomodate vehicles with trailers.
- Horse shoe pits for outdoor fun.
- Outdoor pool table on covered deck w/ patio furniture
- Outdoor table tennis (attaches to cover of pool table)
- Outdoor Volley Ball Net (ball in utility room)
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
Cabin was wonderful. Enjoyed our visit. Was cold on our visit but we managed a fishing outing & several nature walks. Thanks for your hospitality & excellent customer service.
Vicki & Larry Irving, TX
Enjoyed our family wedding here! Your place was so accommodating. Great floor plan. Appreciate your amenities. Love the recliner. Slept until 10:00. Yes, in the chair! Ha!
Marilyn, Linda & Terry DeKalb & New Boston, TX
A wonderful experience. Great accommodations, great view, great service. Thank you so much. Everything is much appreciated.
Oklahoma City, OK