Morning Star Cabin at Five Star Mountain Lodge
1 Bedroom • 1.5 Bath • 2 Person (No Children)
Morning Star Cabin is at the far end of Five Star Mountain Lodge with lots of privacy. Located in prestigious Southern Hills, it is only minutes from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, and Mountain Fork River.
This 876 sq. ft. cabin guest house is perfect for one or two persons. The downstairs includes a living area, with a flat screen 36″ TV/DVD w/ Directv satellite, an electric log stove, a roll-top desk including WIFI, leather furniture, wood blinds and French doors. The kitchen has all the amenities, included is a fridge w/ ice maker, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, & granite counter tops. Upstairs includes a king master bedroom with a 36″ flat screen TV/DVD w/ Directv satellite, a coffee bar (including coffeemaker, microwave, small fridge, sink, & granite counter tops) & an electric log stove. Walk out to the small covered bedroom balcony and gaze at the Kiamichi Mountains in the National Forest w/ the boundary only 10 ft from the cabin. Also upstairs you will find a large walk-in closet, and full bath with a shower/tub combination, sink with granite counter tops and separate vanity.
Outdoors includes its own 230 sq. ft. private covered patio with hot tub, patio furniture, charcoal grill, and running fountain. Also included is an outdoor kitchen with sink, gas grill, smoker & fish cooker, plus a campfire area w/ outdoor chairs.
This is also ideal for fishermen w/ the outdoor kitchen also being a fish cleaning station. Drive up right beside the outdoor kitchen w/ your boat and transfer your fish from the live well to the sink. Clean your fish, cook in the fish fryer, or bag & take home!
Also here at the Five Star Mountain Lodge (which includes Morning Star), there is an outdoor 16’x32′ salt water swimming pool (seasonal only), for guests here at the Lodge. The pool includes an outdoor bar area, outdoor shower, deck loungers chairs & patio furniture.
Relax, retreat & revive from hectic every day life!
An excellent get away for a couple!
Adults Only, No Children Allowed • No pets please • Accepts 1 night rental except Friday night
(unless reservation is made 24 hr or less before check in)
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 2 Adults Only, No Children Allowed (no exceptions)
Bedrooms: 1 upstairs master bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 1/2, full upstairs & half downstairs
Beds: Two Kings, two twins, full size futon
Floors: 2 floors 1220 sq. ft. Covered “farmer’s” porch across all of front—288 sq. ft. Covered deck across all of back with additional area for hot tub—370 sq. ft. Upstairs outside covered balcony—30 sq. ft.
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $189 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks
Fall & Spring Break $189 per night
Five Star Mountain Lodge Extra Features
Covered Outdoor Kitchen-kitchen sink, gas/charcoal grills, smoker, lights, ceiling fan, patio table & chairs. Great fish cleaning station. Pull boat up beside the kitchen & unload fish!
- 36" HD digital TV/DVDs w/ Directv satellite
- 1 TV in living area and 1 TV in bedroom with satellite receivers
- Upstairs small balcony overlooking the National Forest
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom , Upstairs master bedroom w/ French doors leading out to balcony plus a coffee bar,
- Full size kitchen w/ electric range/oven
- frig w/ ice maker, vent a hood microwave,
- dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Central heat/air, electric simulated flame fireplace heaters upstairs & downstairs
- Laundry room w/ washer/dryer available
- iron & ironing board
- 1 1/2 baths
- ½ bath downstairs & full bath upstairs w/ hair dryer
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
- dishes, pots & pans
- coffee maker
- alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- playing cards/dominoes
- iron & ironing board
- deck rockers
- patio chairs at campfire area
- Outdoor pool table & TV in covered solarium breezeway (enclosed in winter with propane heater & wood stove)
- Outdoor 16'x32' salt water swimming pool (warm weather only) (Includes outdoor shower, bar table/chairs, patio furniture & deck chairs)
- Outdoor kitchen with charcoal grill, gas grill, smoker, kitchen sink & table/chairs) (Great fish cleaning station, just pull boat up beside kitchen)
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
*Provided for your stay—coffee, creamer, sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, napkins, toilet tissue, bath soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, and garbage bags.
Firewood is not provided but is offered for sale, $25 delivered, 30 sticks.
We had a great time! The cabin is beautiful! It will always hold a special place in our hearts because we got engaged right here (in the hot tub). We will be back down here in a few months for our wedding. Thanks for making our time special.
Paul & Andrea Choctaw, OK
Happy New Year! Well, the cabin is obviously amazing- cozy, romantic, secluded, & just plain awesome! Hot tubbin in the wee hours of night, snuggling in the softest sheets ever and enjoying the surroundings makes this place a little slice of Heaven. But what made our trip most memorable was sitting around the campfire with our new found friends from “Evening Star” & owner, Rhonda, on New Year’s Eve drinking wine & whatever else & laughing for nearly 4 hours! Couldn’t have been a better way to welcome the New Year!!
Tom & Dana McKinney, TX
Thank you so much for sharing this little piece of heaven with us. We really enjoyed the cabin. It is definitely worth a 5 star rating! Loved everything about it, especially the huge walk in closet & hot tub! My husband says we should make this a yearly trip!
Eric & Donna Oklahoma City, OK
We have stayed in many cabins in this area & this one by far is one of our favorites. I will always come back here. Rhonda, you have done a wonderful job with this place. The details are perfect. You will see us a lot so get used to us. I can see making this spot a 4 or 5 times a year spot if not more. Thank you for everything!
Terry & Traci Henderson, TX
Do we really have to go home? I enjoyed the peace & quiet this area provides. The cabin is the perfect home away from home. I hope to be able to come back this summer to take advantage of the salt water swimming pool. Thank you so much for thinking of everything!
The Schluter’s Red Oak, TX
This cabin is absolutely perfect!! We loved the design, the décor & all the amenities. You thought of everything possible to make this place a nice getaway. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We came to relax & have a nice romantic weekend. We will definitely be back! Loved, loved, loved this place! Thank you!
Scott & Stacy Moore, OK
The cabin was amazing, more than we could ask for. I had gotten discouraged on finding a place to stay back in August. But my boyfriend looked up McCurtain County in October. Told me to pick 3 places. So I looked & looked. I called & you had an opening. So I was definitely excited. This was a very much getaway I needed. After lots of life changing situations happening. Including the 2 tornados in May! Again, the cabin is beautiful! Great location, nice décor. Absolutely love the red bedding. Hot tub is definitely a plus. Keep up the good work 5 Star Cabins. We will definitely be back. We are already telling our friends. What a great place to stay!
Elizabeth & Nailo