Lucky Star Cabin
2 Bedroom • 2 Bath • 8 Person Max Occupancy
Lucky Star is a 1 1/2 story cabin on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam, in a sought after location. There is flat level parking in front of the cabin with a half circle drive to pull boat & ATV trailers through.
This cabin features an indoor rec room with a professional Valley pool table (no need to put quarters in), an enclosed outdoor hot tub & wireless internet. The network & password is emailed before arrival & is also in the cabin information book on coffee table in living room.
The private master bedroom includes a king bed & flat screen cable TV/DVD with an adjoining full bath that includes double sinks & a tub/shower combination.
Upstairs is an open loft bedroom with a king bed plus a separate corner nook to walk into having a full bed over looking the living area.. Upstairs also includes a full bath.
The downstairs rec room provides a sofa that makes out into a full bed.
Living area includes a gas burning stone fireplace (turned on around Oct. 15 to March 15 which varies according to how warm it is), & a flat screen 32″ cable TV, DVD.
The SMALL full kitchen includes a full size frig w/ ice maker, electric range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster & blender plus cookware, dishes, cooking utensils & silverware. The dining area has a dining table that includes up to 6 chairs plus a small bar eating area with 2 bar chairs. There is also a utility room with washer & dryer for added convenience.
A landline telephone is included for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone to if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & sent in an email before arrival.
Additional extras include horse shoe pits, volley ball & net, basketball ball & goal, tether ball, old fashioned swings & a concrete 4 square court for the kiddos. The balls for the games are inside a bottom cabinet by the dining room table.
Outdoors has a covered porch w/ patio furniture, a charcoal grill & campfire area w/ patio chairs to sit around the fire to stargaze & relax.
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Accommodates 8 persons comfortably.
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES OR SAPLINGS! This is destruction to privately owned property. $100 charge for each tree or sapling cut down. We love our trees!
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Bathrooms: 2, full bath downstairs, full bath upstairs with shower stall
Beds: Two King beds. a love seat that makes out into a twin bed & one twin bed upstairs in a separate corner nook.
Floors: 2 floors 1200 sq. ft. Covered front porch & deck area: 390 sq. ft.
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $259 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks, Festivals,
Fall & Spring Break $259 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets- $25 per night, for first 3 nights. No pet charge after 3 nights.
- Rec room with a professional Valley pool table.
- 4 Square Court on 10'x10' concrete slab (ball inside cabin)
- Outdoor Volley Ball Net (ball in utility room)
- Hot tub located in private covered deck area
- Full kitchen completely equipped (dishes, pans,etc.) with dishwasher
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Gas log fireplace
- 38" HD digital TV/DVD/satellite Directv above mantle in living area, 32" flat screen TV w/ satellite
- Directv in master bedroom & small TV/DVD/satellite
- Directv in downstairs kids bedroom.
- Private fire ring area/ firewoood not included
- Half circle drive to accommodate vehicles with trailers.
- Deck areas include patio furniture & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Horse shoe pits for outdoor fun.
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
Absolutely loved it! This place was an answer to prayer- my senior’s last spring break before he leaves to be a U.S. Marine, so we wanted something really nice & this was so much more than we expected! We visited the trail rides & Ambush canoes too while we were here & had a blast. But we love this cabin so much we don’t want to leave. OK, we’re leaving, but hopefully we’ll be back!
The Ambers Grand Prairie, TX
First time for us to have friends join us & we really had a great relaxing time. We love it here so much. Thank you for having this place & opening it up, so people like us can build memories.
David & Rhonda Greenville, TX
Our first visit to Broken Bow & must say words cannot express what a beautiful place this is. Great place to be with great friends.
James & Tina Emory, TX