Evening Star Cabin at Five Star Mountain Lodge
1 Bedroom • 1 Bath • 2 Person (No Children)
Evening Star Top Level Cabin is one of two rental cabins at Five Star Mountain Lodge. This mountainous suite is completely private with an astounding 50 mile view which borders the National Forest in the Kiamichi Mountains. Located in prestigious Southern Hills, it is only minutes from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, and Mountain Fork River.
This 872 square foot suite is ideal for one or two persons. Evening Star includes a full-size kitchen, a flat screen 42″ TV/DVD with Direct TV satellite, WIFI, an electric log fireplace, and rustic decor. The kitchen has all the amenities with a refrigerator w/ icemaker, electric range/oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It also includes a bistro table with a breath taking view. The bedroom area includes a king-size bed on a log pedestal, along with a window seat in which to relax and read. A full-size bathroom is included with a four-foot shower. The vanity area, outside the bathroom, can double as a vanity or desktop area in which to use the complimentary wi-fi service. This suite is complete with double-rod and built-in shelves in the walk-in closet.
Outdoors includes more than 200 square feet of covered deck, with a panaromic 50 mile view from the hot tub & patio table & chairs. There is an outdoor kitchen that doubles as a fish cleaning station which also includes a gas grill, smoker & fish cooker, also outdoors is a campfire area.
Also here at the Five Star Mountain Lodge (which includes Evening Star), there is an outdoor 16’x32′ salt water swimming pool (seasonal only) for guests here at the Lodge. The pool includes an outdoor bar area, outdoor shower, deck longer chairs & patio furniture.
The breezeway downstairs includes a pool table & TV for guests.
Washer/dryer accommodations are also furnished.
A luxurious couples retreat!!! Great for fishermen too!
Adults Only, No Children Allowed • No pets please • Accepts 1 night rental except Friday night
(unless reservation is made 24 hr or less before check in)
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 2 Adults Only, No Children Allowed (no exceptions)
Bedrooms: 1 upstairs master bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 full bath
Beds: 1 king bed upstairs
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $189 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks
Fall & Spring Break $189 per night
Five Star Mountain Lodge Extra Features
Covered Outdoor Kitchen-kitchen sink, gas/charcoal grills, smoker, lights, ceiling fan, patio table & chairs. Great fish cleaning station. Pull boat up beside the kitchen & unload fish!
- Hot Tubs- each cabin has own private hot tub.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool 16'x32' (in season only). Surrounding pool deck- 800 sq ft including outdoor shower, patio furniture & deck loungers.
- For guests ONLY at Lodge.
- Game Room- for guests in breezeway w/ pool table, flat screen TV, wood antique cook stove, frig, patio table/chairs
- Washer & Dryer Facilities for guests to use.
- Outdoor Campfire Pit-to sit around, relax & star gaze.
- WiFi Internet- no charge
- 42" HD digital TV/DVD w/ Direct TV satellite
- Covered deck overlooking the National Forest
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom
- Upstairs master bedroom on log pedestal with a window seat
- Full size kitchen w/ electric range/oven, frig w/ ice maker, vent a hood microwave, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Central heat/air, electric log fireplace
- Laundry room w/ washer/dryer available, iron & ironing board
- Full bath w/ hair dryer
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
- dishes, pots & pans
- coffee maker
- alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- playing cards/dominoes
- iron & ironing board
- deck rockers
- patio chairs at campfire area
- Outdoor pool table & TV in covered solarium breezeway (enclosed in winter with propane heater & wood stove)
- Outdoor 16'x32' salt water swimming pool (warm weather only) (Includes outdoor shower, bar table/chairs, patio furniture & deck chairs)
- Outdoor kitchen with charcoal grill, gas grill, smoker, kitchen sink & table/chairs) (Great fish cleaning station, just pull boat up beside kitchen)
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
Firewood is not provided but is offered for sale, $25 delivered, 30 sticks.
Evening Star is exactly what we needed & better than we expected. Loved the open floor plan. Loved the hot tub. Loved the bed. The view is just awesome. This is the perfect place for a little rest & relaxation! Don’t’ want to leave. Can’t wait to come back. See you’ll soon!
Gary & Debbie Cedar Hill, TX
We had a great time here at Evening Star @ Cabins! Very comfortable & relaxing stay! Would definitely come again & recommend to friends! Thanks again for a 5 Star stay!
Lori & Brandon Dallas, TX
We really enjoyed our 2 day relaxing getaway. It felt really good to just do nothing but relax. Thank you for the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in, and also for the wonderful hot tub. It was really nice sitting in the hot tub with our pretty tree top view!
Charles & Angela Marshall, TX
This has been the best weekend of our lives—we got engaged!! Thank you, Rhonda & Paul, for being part of such a great memory in our lives, and for the wonderful hospitality. Rhonda, your vision is outstanding & I know we will keep in touch! The city girl is now officially outdoorsy! We will definitely be back!
Michelle & Rusty Bedford & Arlington, TX
First time to this part of Oklahoma. A diamond in the rough! We will be back! Great place!! Reminds me of our place in New Mexico. Something to be very proud of!
Brett & Durinda Norman, OK