Country Star Cabin
3 Bedroom • 2 Bath • 10 Person Max Occupancy
Country Star is a 2 story cabin on a 1+ acre tract in prestigious Southern Hills (w/ paved roads), 2 mi. from Beavers Bend State Park & 3 mi. from Broken Bow Lake Dam.
The cabin features wireless internet, a master bedroom on the first floor with a king bed, private bath & double doors opening onto a covered deck. 2nd story has 2 private bedrooms with a catwalk between them.
One upstairs bedroom has a king bed & private outside balcony. The 2nd upstairs bedroom consists of a futon sofa & 2 twin beds plus a TV/DVD. Accommodates 8 people comfortably.
Additional extras include- on the back covered deck there is an outdoor wood burning fireplace, a 5-6 person hot tub, pool table & patio furniture. To the side of the cabin there is a camp fire pit to sit around & star gaze & a horse shoe pit for your enjoyment.
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 8 persons. Accommodates 8 persons comfortably.
Bathrooms: 2 full baths on first floor with large 4 ft. shower stalls
Beds: Two Kings, two twins, full size futon
Floors/Size: 2 floors 1220 sq. ft. Covered “farmer’s” porch across all of front—288 sq. ft. Covered deck across all of back with additional area for hot tub—370 sq. ft. Upstairs outside covered balcony—30 sq. ft.
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $259 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks
Fall & Spring Break $259 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets- $25 per night, for first 3 nights. No pet charge after 3 nights.
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
- Full kitchen (includes dishes, pans, etc.) island bar, dishwasher.
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Living room has 46" HD digital TV/DVD/satellite
- Directv. All 3 bedrooms also are equipped w/ TVs
- Wood burning outdoor fireplace on back covered deck
- Hot tub on back covered deck
- Private fire ring area/ firewood not provided
- Covered porch & covered deck includes patio furniture & charcoal BBQ grill.
- Horse shoe pits for outdoor fun.
- Outdoor pool table on covered deck w/ outdoor wood burning fireplace &patio furniture
- Outdoor table tennis (attaches to cover of pool table)
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
*Please bring charcoal & lighter fluid for the outdoor charcoal grill.
Firewood is not provided but is offered for sale, $25 delivered, 30 sticks.
My family reunions at Beavers Bend in June of every year for the last 35 years…so I’ve stayed all over the park over the years! This was the first stay at Five Star Cabins. I was super pleased & loved being so close to the park. Looking forward to staying in all the 5’s.
Dora Mena, AK
Loved it! Very clean & well equipped. We made use of the pool table & hot tub every night. You guys are awesome & very attentive. Will highly recommend Five Star ‘Country Star’ to family & friends. Beavers Bend White Water is another highly recommended place from us. They were there to pick us up right as we finished & allowed time for a guide to go down with older kids the next day. Between Country Star & BBWW it was a fabulous vacation!
The Neals & Malones Frisco & Little Elm, TX
We have had one of the best mini-vacations ever! We are 1st timers at any of the “Star” cabins & will for sure be back! It has been so relaxing being in the peace & quiet that we have experienced. We also loved the fact that we were able to bring our little one- our mini schnauzer. The place was neat & clean & more than we expected. We will for sure tell our friends about it. And will also be back again! Thanks for such a great time!
Chris & Terri Paris, TX
This is our fourth time with Five Star Cabins & our third time in Country Star. It’s our favorite cabin! The first thing I noticed when we walked in was the scentsy warmer! The place smelled like home, so nice to know that you pay attention to details! We had a great time as usual relating! We come here instead of spending money on Christmas for one another. We love the faux fireplace warmer in the living area! The book w/ information was a nice addition. Thanks for a great place for us to come to! See you again next year!
Nick & Patty Mustang, OK