Belle Star Cabin
3 Bedroom • 3 Bath • 12 Person Max Occupancy
Another Star is born for Five star Cabins! Exclusive, peaceful & entertaining only begins to describe the cabin & the mountain top view. Located in prestigious Southern Hills area, Belle Star “the notorious Oklahoma lady outlaw”, is only minutes from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake & Mountain Fork River.
The 1276 sq. ft. wrap around covered decks, balcony, the stairs down to the pavilion adds an awesome dimension to this outstanding cabin. A 280 sq. ft. covered outdoor pavilion w/ a large charcoal grill. The cabin is a 3 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath 1800 sq. ft. cabin with a spectacular view.
The downstairs consists of a “sports bar” which has a professional Dynamo pool table, small bar, small frig, full size futon & recliner. The downstairs also has a washer/dryer, a bedroom with 1 king bed & 2 bunk beds & full bath.
The main floor consists of the living room, kitchen, bar, dining area, a king bedroom & full bath. In the living room open the French doors & sit on the covered porch, then on the back side relax in a 5-6 person hot tub. Also take the outside stairs down to the fireplace pavilion or go up the other main stairs to the main front door.
The 3rd floor boasts of the king master bedroom, full bath & balcony. This bedroom has a 26″ flat screen TV, coffee bar, & French doors leading out onto the balcony with a panoramic breathtaking view. Sit outdoors on the 80 sq. ft. balcony & enjoy your morning coffee with a coffee bar in this master bedroom.
In front is a flat level parking for boat & ATV trailers that is an added convenience. There are 3 flat screen high definition TV/DVDs on each floor. The Sport Bar & living/dining area each have a 42″ TV/DVD, & the 3rd floor master bedroom has a 26″ TV/DVD.
To the side of the cabin there is also a campfire pit to sit around & star gaze & also horse shoe pits for additional entertainment.
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 12 persons max Accommodates 10 persons comfortably.
For max occupancy please bring air beds & linen for air beds.
Bedrooms: 3, a bedroom on each floor
Full Bathrooms: 3, a bath on each floor
Beds: 1st floor- bedroom with king bed & 2 twin bunk beds, sports bar with full size futon
2nd floor- bedroom with king bed
3rd floor- master bedroom with king bed
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $359 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks
Fall & Spring Break $359 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets- $25 per night, for first 3 nights. No pet charge after 3 nights.
No one night rentals!
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
- Professional Dynamo pool table in game room
- 3 Flat Screen High Definition TVs w/ Directv satellite, a 42" , 38" & 28". A TV on every floor.
- 2 DVD players
- Awesome private outdoor covered 448 sq. ft. pavilion w/ rockers, outdoor furniture & large charcoal grill
- 540 sq.ft. of covered decks & porches w/ patio furniture & outdoor stairs
- Cathedral ceiling in living/dining area
- Ceiling fans indoors & outdoors
- 3rd floor covered 8x10 balcony w/ outdoor furniture & beautiful mountain top view
- 3rd floor master bedroom w/ coffee bar
- Full size kitchen w/ electric range/oven, frig w/ice maker, microwave, dishwasher & open pantry
- Central AC/Heat
- Full size washer/dryer
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
- 3 hair dryers, 1 in each bathroom
- dishes, pots & pans
- cooking utensils
- knives, forks, spoons
- coffee maker
- alarm clocks
- radio/CD boom box
- playing cards
- stuffed animals
If you think you will need more than furnished above, the please bring additional.
*Provided for your stay—coffee, creamer, sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap,laundry soap, garbage bags
Firewood is not provided but is offered for sale, $25 delivered, 30 sticks.
We really enjoyed our stay. I especially enjoyed the outdoor fire pit! The cabin is beautiful & had plenty of room for my siblings & our families. Thank you!!!
The Wooden Family Longview, TX
We had a great time. Yall have a great place out here. Lots of memories made. THANK YOU!
The Mynar Family Royse City, TX
We had a great time, the cabin was awesome! So clean & we love the décor. We will definitely come back. Thank you!
The Barton Family Wylie, TX