Belle Star Cabin
3 Bedroom • 3 Bath • 12 Person Max Occupancy
Another Star is born for Five Star Cabins! Exclusive, peaceful & entertaining only begins to describe the cabin & the mountain top view. Located in prestigious Southern Hills area, Belle Star “the notorious Oklahoma lady outlaw”, is only minutes from Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake & Mountain Fork River.
The 1276 sq. ft. wrap around covered decks, balcony, & stairs down to the pavilion adds an awesome dimension to this outstanding cabin. A 280 sq. ft. covered outdoor pavilion includes patio table & chairs seating 10 persons, lights, ceiling fan & a large charcoal grill.
This cabin is a 3 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bath 1800 sq. ft. cabin with a spectacular view. There is a bedroom & full bath on each floor.
The downstairs consists of a “sports bar” which has a professional Dynamo pool table, 42″ flat screen cable TV, small bar, small frig, queen size pull out sofa & recliner. The downstairs also includes a bedroom with 1 king bed & 2 bunk beds & full bath. There is a full size washer/dryer in the closet area.
The main 2nd floor consists of the living room, kitchen, bar, dining area, a king bedroom & full bath. Included in the living room is a 42″ flat screen cable TV & DVD with French doors opening out onto the covered porch with four deck rockers. On the back side of the covered porch, relax in a 5-6 person hot tub.
Take the outside covered stairs down to the pavilion or go down the other main stairs to the fire pit area which includes outdoor patio chairs, a picnic table & horse shoe pits. Big Foot will be watching you!
In the living area there is WIFI internet. The network & password is sent to you before arrival. There is also a landline telephone for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone if getting poor cell phone service. The phone # is posted in the cabin & sent in an email before arrival.
The 3rd floor boasts of the king master bedroom, full bath & balcony. This bedroom has a 26″ flat screen cable TV & DVD, coffee bar, & French doors leading out onto the balcony with a panoramic breathtaking view. Sit outdoors on the 80 sq. ft. balcony & enjoy your morning coffee!
In front is a flat level parking for boat & ATV trailers that is an added convenience. Also in front on bottom outside is a front porch with 2 benches, a porch swing & 2 single swings, plus tether ball to the side.
DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES OR SAPLINGS! This is destruction to privately owned property! $100 charge for EACH tree or sapling cut down!!! We love our trees!
NO SMOKING, there will be a $100 cleaning fee for smoking in cabin. Ash cans are provided outdoors.
“Be sure & look for Big Foot behind the cabin. He has arrived!”
Click on Thumbnails to Enlarge and View Slideshow
Occupancy: 12 persons max Accommodates 10 persons comfortably.
For max occupancy please bring air beds & linen for air beds.
Bedrooms: 3, a bedroom on each floor
Full Bathrooms: 3, a bath on each floor
Beds: 1st floor- bedroom with king bed & 2 twin bunk beds, sports bar with full size futon
2nd floor- bedroom with king bed
3rd floor- master bedroom with king bed
Cabin Rates – Take 10% Discount Special off regular rates below!!! – Limited time! Book now!
June, July, August $329 per night
Selected Holiday Weeks
Fall & Spring Break $329 per night
Pet fee for up to 2 pets- $25 per night, for first 3 nights. No pet charge after 3 nights.
No one night rentals!
Go to reservations, click on cabin & dates reserving, will show prices for those dates.
- Professional Dynamo pool table in game room- free, do not put coins in
- 5 to 6 person outdoor hot tub on covered deck
- 3 Flat Screen High Definition TVs w/ cable TV, a 42", 38" & 28". A TV on every floor.
- 2 DVD players
- WIFI internet- free
- Land line telephone for 911 calls, local calls, incoming calls & to forward your cell phone if getting poor cell phone service
- Private covered pavilion for outdoor dining w/ patio table sitting 10 persons & large charcoal grill
- 540 sq.ft. of covered decks & porches w/ patio furniture & outdoor stairs
- Cathedral ceiling in living/dining area
- Ceiling fans indoors & outdoors
- 3rd floor covered 8x10 balcony w/ outdoor furniture & beautiful mountain top view
- 3rd floor master bedroom w/ coffee bar
- Full size kitchen w/ electric range/oven, frig w/ice maker, microwave, dishwasher & open pantry
- Central AC/Heat
- Full size washer/dryer
- Flat level boat parking
- Outdoor campfire pit w/ outdoor chairs & picnic table
- Horse shoe pits
- Pet friendly
- Coffee / Filters (Maxwell House coffee in frig, enough for 3 to 4 pots)
- Sweetener/Sugar / Creamer (Sugar for coffee only, Coffee Mate powder creamer)
- Kitchen dish towels & dish cloths
- Dishwasher Gel (enough for your stay)
- Dishwashing Liquid (enough for your stay)
- Antibacterial Kitchen Spray for counters (enough for your stay)
- BBQ Tools
- Bathroom Liquid Hand Soap (1/2 to full bottle each bathroom)
- Bathroom Bar Soap ( 2 bar soaps per bathroom)
- Paper Towels (2 rolls)
- Paper Napkins (full holder on kitchen table)
- Toilet Tissue Paper (3 toilet tissues in each bathroom)
- Spray Air Freshener in bathrooms (1 in each bathroom)
- Washer Detergent (1/2 of 64 fl oz, generic)
- Dryer Sheets (1/2 to full box)
- bed linens/pillows
- extra blankets
- bath towels
- kitchen towels/ pot holders
- 3 hair dryers, 1 in each bathroom
- dishes, pots & pans
- cooking utensils
- knives, forks, spoons
- coffee maker
- alarm clocks
- radio/CD boom box
- playing cards
- stuffed animals
If you think you will need more than furnished above, the please bring additional.
*Provided for your stay—coffee, creamer, sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap,laundry soap, garbage bags
Firewood is not provided but is offered for sale, $25 delivered, 30 sticks.
We really enjoyed our stay. I especially enjoyed the outdoor fire pit! The cabin is beautiful & had plenty of room for my siblings & our families. Thank you!!!
The Wooden Family Longview, TX
We had a great time. Yall have a great place out here. Lots of memories made. THANK YOU!
The Mynar Family Royse City, TX
We had a great time, the cabin was awesome! So clean & we love the décor. We will definitely come back. Thank you!
The Barton Family Wylie, TX