MID SEASON PRICES NOW IN EFFECT - MAR 24 THRU MAY 23
(excluding holidays & holiday weekends)
Morning & Evening Cabins
$159, 2 adults only, Sun thru Thurs
$169, 2 adults only, Fri & Sat
TAKE 10% OFF CABIN RATE!
Broken Bow Cabins & Beavers Bend Cabin Rentals Located
north of Broken Bow & minutes from Beavers Bend Resort Park
& Broken Bow Lake
Broken Bow 7 mi.
Beavers Bend Resort Park 2 mi.
Broken Bow Lake 3 mi.
These Broken Bow & Beavers Bend area cabin rentals are hidden in the midst of a mountainous pine forest, from Broken Bow on the first main entrance into Beavers Bend Resort Park, one of Broken Bow Oklahoma's Premier Parks and Lakes.
These Broken Bow Cabins have many extra features including hot tubs & pool tables at ALL cabins. See amenities box below for many additional features. Beavers Bend Resort Park offers hiking trails, canoe & kayak rentals, paddle boats, swimming, train rides, horse riding stables, restaurant, museum, gift shop, wild life center, & bird watching.
Also in Beavers Bend Resort Park is exceptional trout fishing on Mt. Fork River.The river is stocked with trout every other Thursday.
Visit Broken Bow Lake Marina & rent jet skis, party barges, fishing & ski boats.Fish on Broken Bow Lake for bass, crappie, walleye & perch!
See " Attractions" at top of page for additional information.
- Pool tables at ALL cabins. Rising & Country has outdoor pool tables on covered deck w/ ping pong on pool table cover.
- Outdoor hot tubs at ALL cabins. Morning & Evening have their own private hot tubs at Lodge
- Wireless Internet in Lucky, Rising, Country, Morning & Evening
- Full Kitchens-electric glass top range/oven, full size frig. w/ ice-maker, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, cookware & dishes. Dish washer gel, dish washing liquid, paper towels, napkins & dish towels provided
- Dining Area-with dining room table. Lucky, Rising, Country & Belle have additional bar w/ seating
- Living room-sofas, gas fireplaces in Lucky & Rising (turned off March 15 to Oct.15), flat screen TV/DVD
- Bedrooms- All cabins master bedrooms & second bedrooms have king beds with comfortable mattresses. Third bedrooms have futons &/or twin beds. Belle's 3rd bedroom consists of 1 king bed & 2 twin beds that are bunk beds. All linen provided for beds. Please bring own baby bed w/ linen & toddler gates
- Baths-all bathrooms have terry provided plus hair dryer, bar soap, liquid soap, toilet tissue & air freshener
- Utility rooms-all cabins have washer/dryer w/ laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board. Morning Star & Evening Star have a separate utility room provided.
- Outdoors- covered decks & patios w/ outdoor furniture, hot tub, charcoal grill, camp fire pit w/ chairs, (covered deck with outdoor wood burning fireplace at Country Star & private covered pavilion with wood burning fireplace at Belle Star), patio furniture
- ATV/boat parking with flat level parking & circle drives
- Outdoor pet kennels at Lucky & Rising (if you want to leave your pet outdoors)
- Horse shoe pits at all cabins except Belle, Morning& Evening
- Volley ball nets at Lucky & Rising
- Salt water swimming pool (in season only) at Five Star Mountain Lodge for
- Morning & Evening Stars ONLY
- All cabins in a mountainous pine forest w/ paved roads, minutes from Beavers Bend State Park & Broken Bow Lake
Broken Bow Area Cabins near Broken Bow Lake - Are privately owned & operated and do not employ a cabin property management company. The owner lives in the Broken Bow area & not far from all cabin rentals.
All cabins are self check in and when reserved, a confirmation with door lock code & directions will be emailed before your trip to Broken Bow Ok. The cabin door will not be able to be unlocked until day of arrival. A receipt will be emailed to you for your deposit & balance. You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin. Our Broken Bow Cabin Rentals are prepped before arrival which includes central heat/air turned to comfortable setting, TVs on to checkDirectv satellite, chlorine added to hot tub, lights turned on inside & outside if arriving after dark. Garbage is picked up periodically from outside garbage cans. This is just another way to show appreciation & "to go the extra mile"!
Extra Packages tthat can be ordered include-
Firewood 30 sticks delivered, or you may bring your own
Cakes- Birthday or Anniversary, 8" round
Champagne- arrival to champagne on ice
Fruit basket- oranges, apples, bananas & grapes
Dozen Red Roses- on arrival
Star light, Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the star I wish tonight.
Thank you for booking a Star!
FOR RESERVATIONS Call 580-236-3148 or click on reservations at top of page.
Five Star Mountain Lodge Near Broken Bow Lake
The 3800 sq ft Lodge is an adult only getaway at the top of Five Star Mountain, located in prestigious Southern Hills & bordering U.S. Forestry.
The lodge has an outstanding 50 mile view. Consists of 3 separate cabins, each totally separate from each other but with attached roof line. Rental cabins at the lodge are Morning Star & Evening Star for 2 adults only in each cabin.
Extra Amenities at the Lodge
Covered Outdoor Kitchen-kitchen sink, gas/charcoal grills, smoker, lights, ceiling fan, patio table & chairs. Great fish cleaning station. Pull boat up beside the kitchen & unload fish!
- Hot Tubs- each cabin has own private hot tub.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool 16'x32' (in season only). Surrounding pool deck- 800 sq ft including outdoor shower, patio furniture & deck loungers.
For guests ONLY at Lodge.
- Game Room- for guests in breezeway w/ pool table, flat screen TV, wood antique cook stove, frig, patio table/chairs
- Washer & Dryer Facilities for guests to use.
- Outdoor Campfire Pit-to sit around, relax & star gaze.
- WiFi Internet- no charge
For a great experience come to the Lodge! As stated in the guest books, WE WILL BE BACK!!!!
Lucky Star, Rising Star & Country Star are sister cabins adjacent to one another. Each cabin is on a 1+ acre tract, close enough to see each other, but far enough away to provide seclusion & privacy. Reserve all 3 cabins for a large group get together or reserve only one cabin for your own private getaway.
"Perfect, Perfect, Perfect--there's no other way to describe it! We'll be back!"
Mark & Stephanie, Mt. Pleasant, TX.
" We had a wonderful time. What a great place to get away and spend time with the family. You've done a wonderful job thinking of everything!"
Scott, Kerry, Hannah & Jack, McKinney, TX.
"What a wonderful place for a weekend getaway! We thoroughly enjoyed the peacefulness & seclusion. The cabin is beautiful, the only thing we needed
was more time to spend here. We'll be back. Thank you!"
Seth & Carrie, Frisco, TX.
Loved the cabin---could live here forever---will be back soon. Thanks for making our stay so wonderful!
Carolyn, Chelsea, OK
We had such a relaxing weekend. We only regret that we could not stay longer. This was a perfect place to get some much needed R&R. The cabin
is beautiful & were surprised at all th extra touches. Thank you so much for all your hospitality! We will be back!
The Clemons, Oklahoma City, OK
We feel very happy & excited to be in this wonderful place just like paradise. We enjoyed the fresh air, the beauty of the forest & the cabin. It was all wonderful. We thank Five Star Cabins for this place that means a real family vacation. Had such an amazing vacation, it was relaxing & fun. We hope to come back.
Chevy's Family, Arlington. TX
Home | Rental Cabins| Attractions | Reservations | Map | Contact Us
©2013 All Rights Reserved, Five Star Cabins near Broken Bow Lake Cabins, U.S. 259, Broken Bow, OK 74728
Website design by Daniel Hubbard -Visit website